Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let me hear you scream, but not at my wedding...

Ozzy Osbourne won't sing at his son Jack's wedding.

Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne explained that the kind of rock the Black Sabbath lead singer would perform isn't suitable for the romantic nuptials.

Kelly's sibling is expected to wed fiancée Lisa Stelly this year after a whirlwind romance. The couple got engaged after only four months and announced Lisa's pregnancy shortly after.

"No," Kelly told US publication E! Online when asked if her dad would sing at the happy event. "I don't really think rock music is quite appropriate for a wedding!"

The 27-year-old can't contain her excitement and wells up every time she sees her younger brother.

Kelly is incredibly proud that Jack has turned his life around after struggling with addiction.

The 26-year-old has been sober since 2003. Before his stint at rehab, Jack went into a downward spiral consuming drink and taking OxyContin pills.

"He makes fun of me because every time I'm around him I get teary eyed now," the Fashion Police host admitted.

"He's like, 'Stop it! Go Away. Stop being dramatic. Get out of my face.' Because I'm like, 'I'm so proud of you. You're moving into a new house. You're getting married. You're having a baby. You have the most amazing fiancée ever!'"

stuff.co.nz

Until next time keep rockin'
The 0800 Jukebox crew.
www.0800jukebox.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.