Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 26 - Nature vs Nurture

Nature wins, hands down :)

Fourmyula – Nature
Crowded House – Don't Dream It's Over
Dave Dobbyn – Loyal
The Swingers – Counting The Beat
Split Enz – Six Months In A Leaky Boat
Bic Runga – Sway
Dave Dobbyn With Herbs – Slice Of Heaven
Dance Exponents – Victoria
Straitjacket Fits – She Speeds
Dragon – April Sun In Cuba
Split Enz – I Got You
DD Smash – Whaling
Chris Knox – Not Given Lightly
The Chills – Pink Frost
Darcy Clay – Jesus I Was Evil
Crowded House – Weather With You
Pixie Williams & The Ruru Karaitiana Quartet – Blue Smoke
Blerta – Dance All Around The World
Fur Patrol – Lydia
Hello Sailor – Blue Lady
Bic Runga – Drive
DLT – Chains
The Mutton Birds – Dominion Road
Shona Laing – (Glad I'm) Not A Kennedy
Split Enz – I Hope I Never
The Crocodiles – Tears
Th'Dudes – Be Mine Tonight
Split Enz – I See Red
Dave Dobbyn – Beside You
Shihad – Home Again

Until next time keep rockin'
The 0800 Jukebox crew.
www.0800jukebox.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.