Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4 - Childhood Memory

NZCC 2013 Blog Challenge Day 4 - Childhood Memory

0800 Jukebox is a family business, starting with arcade machines in Hawera over 30 years ago. We've since grown to include party jukeboxes and professional music systems, but my favourite childhood memories are of growing up in the arcade (yes, it was awesome!).

A childhood surrounded by arcade machines has led to my own basement full of games and I've recently acquired Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:



Clocking this game over and over again with my brother is one of my best childhood memories, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with my kids - I may even let them win!

Until next time keep rockin'
The 0800 Jukebox crew.
www.0800jukebox.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.